Tiramisu Pie (made with Reduced Fat Pie Crust)
This classic, coffee-and-cheesecake dessert baked in a graham crust makes the perfect ending to a special dinner.
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 290 min
- 12 ounces fat-free cream cheese, softened*
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons brandy or 1 teaspoon brandy flavoring
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 6 ladyfingers, split
- 1 Keebler® Ready Crust® Reduced Fat Graham Pie Crust
- 1/3 cup strong black coffee
- 1 cup frozen fat-free non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 1 square (1 oz.) semi-sweet chocolate, grated
1. In large mixing bowl beat cream cheese on medium speed of electric mixer until fluffy. Add sugar, brandy and vanilla. Beat until combined. Add egg, beating until just combined.
2. Arrange ladyfingers in crust, cutting to fit. Drizzle with coffee. Pour cream cheese mixture over top. Bake at 350°F about 35 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on wire rack for 1 hour. Refrigerate at least 3 hours.
3. Garnish with whipped topping and chocolate. Store in refrigerator.
*NOTE: Soften cream cheese in microwave at high for 15 to 20 seconds.