Strawberry-Chocolate Stripes Parfait
Just as tasty as they are pretty, these layered parfaits showcase vanilla yogurt, coconut, fresh strawberries and Keebler® Fudge Stripes™ cookies.
Prep Time: 5 min
Total Time: 5 min
- 2 containers (6 oz. each) low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 1/4 cups frozen reduced-fat non-dairy whipped topping, thawed (divided)
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut (divided)
Original cookies Keebler® Fudge Stripes™
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
1. In medium bowl fold together yogurt, 1 cup of the whipped topping and 3 tablespoons of the coconut.
2. Slightly break up 8 of the cookies. In four 10- to 12-ounce parfait glasses alternately layer yogurt mixture, cookies and strawberries. Spoon dollop of the remaining 1/4 cup whipped topping on each. Sprinkle with remaining 1 tablespoon coconut. Serve with remaining 4 cookies.