No-Bake Fudge Brownies
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 250 min
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 squares (1 oz. each) unsweetened chocolate, cut up
- 1 box Keebler® Vanilla Wafers
- 3/4 cup chopped nuts, divided
1. In medium heavy saucepan combine milk and chocolate Cook and stir over low heat until chocolate melts and mixture thickens. Remove from heat.
2. Stir cookie crumbs and 1/2 cup of nuts into chocolate mixture. Pat into 8 x 8 x 2-inch pan lined with wax paper.
3. Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup nuts on top, lightly pressing into chocolate mixture. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours or until firm. Cut into squares.