Mocha Toffee Ice Box Pie
Bits of cookies and toffee stud this coffee-flavored whipped cream pie. Be sure to get it out of the freezer 10 minutes before you want to serve it.
Prep Time: 15 min
Total Time: 265 min
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 10 Keebler® Chips Deluxe® Original cookies
- 1/2 cup toffee bits
- 1 Keebler® Ready Crust® Chocolate Pie Crust
1. Chill small mixing bowl and beaters of electric mixer.
2. In chilled bowl, combine cream and instant coffee. Cover and refrigerate for 5 minutes. Add sugar. Beat on medium speed of electric mixer until soft peaks form. Fold in cookie pieces and toffee. Spoon into crust.
3. Freeze at least 4 hours or until firm. Let stand at room temperature for 10 minutes before cutting. Garnish as desired. Store in freezer.