Minty Grasshopper Pie
Chocolate-mint cookies give this cream cheese pie a grasshopper flavor!
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 190 min
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened*
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- Green food coloring (optional)
- 1 tub (8 oz.) frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 16 Keebler® Fudge Shoppe® Grasshopper® cookies
- 1 Keebler® Ready Crust® Chocolate Pie Crust
1. In large mixing bowl beat cream cheese on medium speed of electric mixer until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk. Tint with food coloring, if desired.
2. Fold in whipped topping and cookies. Spoon into crust. Refrigerate at least 3 hours or until set. Garnish as desired. Store in refrigerator.
*NOTE: Soften cream cheese in microwave at high for 15 to 20 seconds.