Mint Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Pie
Like popular mint chocolate chip ice cream, this creamy, mint cheesecake is studded with miniature semi-sweet chocolate morsels.
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 45 min
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 2 drops green food coloring (optional)
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup miniature semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1 Keebler® Ready Crust® Chocolate Pie Crust
- 1/2 cup miniature semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1/3 cup whipping cream
- Fresh mint leaves (optional)
1. In large mixing bowl beat cream cheese and sugar on medium speed of electric mixer until fluffy. Beat in peppermint extract and food coloring, if desired. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing until just combined after each addition. Fold in 3/4 cup chocolate morsels.
2. Place crust on baking sheet. Pour in cream cheese mixture. Bake at 325°F about 35 minutes or until almost set. Cool on wire rack for 1 hour.
3. Meanwhile, in small saucepan combine 1/2 cup chocolate morsels and whipping cream. Cook and stir over low heat until smooth. Spread over cheesecake. Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
4. Garnish with mint leaves, if desired. Store in refrigerator.