Magic Raspberry Cookie Bars
Prep Time: 5 min
Total Time: 90 min
- 2 cups Keebler® Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup margarine or butter, melted
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/4 cups seedless red raspberry preserves
- 1 1/3 cups flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
1. In small bowl combine crumbs and sugar. Add margarine or butter. Toss until combined. Press onto bottom of 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan.
2. Evenly drizzle sweetened condensed milk over crumbs. Refrigerate for 10 minutes. Spoon preserves over top.
3. Sprinkle with coconut and nuts. Bake at 350°F for 25 to 30 minutes or until light brown.
4. Cool completely. Cut into bars. Store, loosely covered, at room temperature.