Frozen Raspberry & Cream Squares
Prep Time: 15 min
Total Time: 255 min
- 2 cup Keebler® Vanilla Wafers
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 cups frozen red raspberries
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
1. In small bowl toss together wafers and margarine or butter. Press half of mixture on bottom of 8 x 8 x 2-inch pan. Sprinkle with raspberries.
2. In medium bowl whisk together half-and-half and sugar until sugar dissolves. Gradually whisk in sour cream. Pour over berries. Sprinkle with remaining crumbs. Cover and freeze at least 3 hours or until firm.
3. Let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes before cutting into squares.