Chocolate-Dipped Pecan Shortbread
What is better than pecan shortbread? Pecan shortbread coated with chocolate!
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 30 min
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 10 Keebler® Sandies® Pecan Shortbread cookies
- Chopped pecans, toffee bits, or multi-colored sprinkles (optional)
1. In small microwave-safe bowl combine chocolate morsels and oil. Micro-cook at high for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until melted, stirring every 30 seconds.
2. Completely submerge KEEBLER SANDIES Pecan Shortbread cookies, one at a time, in chocolate mixture. Use dipping fork or fork to remove cookies from chocolate, allowing excess to drip off. Place on wax-paper-lined baking sheet. Sprinkle with pecans (if desired). Refrigerate about 20 minutes or until chocolate is set.