Caramel Apple Cheesecake Pie
Adding apple pie filling and caramel ice cream topping to classic cheesecake creates an irresistible desert.
Prep Time: 15 min
Total Time: 225 min
- 1 Keebler® Ready Crust® Graham Pie Crust
- 1 can (21 oz.) apple pie filling, divided
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened*
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1/3 cup pecans, toasted**
1. Place crust on baking sheet. Spread half of filling in crust. Set aside.
2. In large mixing bowl beat cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice and vanilla on medium speed of electric mixer until fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing until just combined after each addition. Gently spread over filling in crust.
3. Bake on baking sheet at 350°F for 30 to 35 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool for 1 hour.
4. Refrigerate at least 3 hours. Spread with remaining pie filling. Drizzle with ice cream topping. Garnish with pecans. Store in refrigerator.
*NOTE: Soften cream cheese in microwave at high for 15 to 20 seconds.
**NOTE: To toast pecans, spread evenly on baking sheet. Bake at 350°F for 5 to 10 minutes or until light golden brown, stirring once or twice.