Berry Cookie Tarts
These elegant, little tarts feature cookies topped with cheesecake filling, fresh strawberry halves and drizzles of chocolate. They are easy to make and spectacular to serve.
Prep Time: 15 min
Total Time: 45 min
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 12 Keebler® Chips Deluxe® Triple Chocolate cookies
- 6 medium strawberries, halved
- 1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1/2 teaspoon shortening
1. In small mixing bowl beat cream cheese, sugar, orange peel and vanilla on medium speed of electric mixer until fluffy.
2. Spread cream cheese mixture on tops of KEEBLER CHIPS DELUXE original cookies. Place strawberry half, cut side down, on each. Place on wax-paper-lined baking sheet.
3. In small microwave-safe bowl combine chocolate morsels and shortening. Microwave on high about 1 minute or until melted, stirring every 30 seconds. Drizzle over strawberry-topped cookies. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to 24 hours.