Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake Pie (2 Extra Servings)
Streaks of raspberry preserves lend a festive touch to this cheesecake. It makes enough to serve 10 people.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 5 hours 15 minutes
(8 oz.) cream cheese, softened*
(14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
lemon juice, divided
Keebler® Ready Crust® Graham 2 Extra Servings Pie Crust
seedless red raspberry preserves
1. In large mixing bowl beat cream cheese on medium speed of electric mixer until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk and 1/4 cup of lemon juice. Add eggs, one at a time, beating until just combined after each addition.
2. Pour half of cream cheese mixture into crust. In small bowl combine preserves and remaining lemon juice. Spoon half of preserves mixture over cream cheese mixture in crust.
3. Top wtih remaining cream cheese mixture and remaining preserves mixture. Use knife or narrow spatula to swirl preserves into cream cheese mixture.
4. Bake at 300° F about 55 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on wire rack for 1 hour. Refrigerate at least 3 hours.
5. Garnish as desired. Store in refrigerator.
*NOTE: Soften cream cheese in microwave at high for 15 to 20 seconds.