Peanut Butter Cup Cookie Ice Cream Pie
Chocolate ice cream topping forms a thin layer between rich layers of ice cream, peanut butter and cookies in this delectable pie.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 3 hours 30 minutes
creamy peanut butter
Keebler® Chips Deluxe® Peanut Butter Cups cookies
vanilla ice cream, softened
Keebler® Ready Crust® Chocolate Pie Crust
chocolate ice cream topping
1. Place large mixing bowl in freezer.
2. In small bowl stir together peanut butter and honey. Set aside. Coarsely chop cookies.
3. In chilled bowl combine ice cream, peanut butter mixture and cookies. Beat on low speed of electric mixer until combined. Spread half of ice cream mixture in crust.
4. Drizzle with ice cream topping. Carefully spread remaining ice cream mixture on top. Freeze at least 3 hours or until firm.
5. Let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes before cutting. Garnish as desired. Store in freezer.