Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Chocolate cake mix, any brand
Keebler® Ice Cream Cups
1. Follow instructions on back of cake mix to make batter.
2. Wrap foil around cone base and place straight up in ungreased muffin pan.
3. Fill KEEBLER cones with 1/4 cup of cake batter (approximately 1/2 full). Do not over fill the cane or it may bake over the sides. Let batter settle before placing cones in oven.*
4. Place partially-filled cones in oven and bake 25-30 minutes at 350°F.
5. Let the cones cool completely before topping. For best results, bake and serve the same day.
Frosting or whipped cream
Ice cream and your favorite KEEBLER® cookie
For cones with less cake, fill with ice cream for a surprise treat kids love!
*NOTE: Test one cake cone in the oven to determine how much to fill up the cones.