Creamy chocolate dip topped with cookies makes the yummiest Halloween treat around.
Prep Time: 35 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
1 package (4-serving-size)
chocolate-flavored instant pie and pudding mix
1 package (8 oz.)
reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
2 cups (1/2 of 8-oz. tub)
frozen reduced-fat, non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
Keebler® Fudge Stripes™ Dark Chocolate cookies
Kellogg's® Rice Krispies Treats® Original bars (divided)
Black frosting or decorating gel
Keebler® Fudge Sticks Original cookies (divided)
Keebler® Vienna Fingers® cookies
Keebler® Scooby-Doo!™ Graham Cracker Sticks Honey
1. In medium mixing bowl whisk together milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in small mixing bowl beat cream cheese and sugar on medium speed of electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add to pudding mixture. Beat on medium speed until combined. Fold in whipped topping. Spread in shallow 5- to 7-cup serving dish. Crumble KEEBLER FUDGE STRIPES Dark Chocolate cookies on top.
3. For Keep Out sign, cut two small triangles from each short end of one KELLOGG’S RICE KRISPIES TREATS Original bar. Use black frosting to write “Keep Out” on sign. Stand one KEEBLER Fudge Sticks Original cookie in pudding mixture, allowing end of cookie to extend about 1 inch above the top of the pudding mixture. Place sign on pudding mixture, leaning against cookie.
4. Use black frosting to write “RIP” on one end of each of the KEEBLER VIENNA FINGERS cookies. Stand in pudding mixture as “tombstones”. Shape remaining KELLOGG’S RICE KRISPIES TREATS Original bars into pumpkin shapes. Coat with orange frosting. Cut two small pieces off end of remaining KEEBLER Fudge Sticks Original cookie. Insert one piece into each pumpkin for stem. Arrange on top of pudding mixture.
5. Place KEEBLER SCOOBY-DOO! Graham Cracker Sticks Honey on top of pudding mixture. Serve with additional graham cracker sticks.