This pie tastes like the wonderfully, rich chocolate and mint drink with the same name.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 3 hours 15 minutes
(7 oz.) marshmallow creme
green creme de menthe
white creme de cacao
green food coloring (optional)
Keebler® Ready Crust® Chocolate Pie Crust
1. Chill large mixing bowl and beaters of electric mixer.
2. In small saucepan sprinkle gelatin over water. Let stand for 5 minutes. Cook and stir over low heat until gelatin dissolves. Set aside.
3. In chilled bowl beat cream on medium speed of electric mixer until soft peaks form. Set aside.
4. In small mixing bowl beat marshmallow creme, creme de menthe, creme de caco and food coloring, if desired, on medium speed of electric mixer until combined. Gradually beat in gelatin mixture.
5. Reserve 1 cup of whipped cream. Fold marshmallow creme mixture into remaining whipped cream. Spread in crust. Refrigerate at least 3 hours or until set. Garnish with reserved whipped cream. Store in refrigerator.