Banana and Strawberry Trifle
This luscious dessert features layers of fresh strawberries and bananas, whipped-cream enriched pudding and Keebler® Vanilla Wafers.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 2 hours 20 minutes
3 cups coarsely crushed
Keebler® Vanilla Wafers (coarsely crushed, about 75 cookies), divided
2 to 3
bananas, sliced, divided
sliced fresh strawberries, divided
orange juice or light rum, divided
(4-serving size) vanilla flavor instant pudding & pie filling
1. Chill small mixing bowl and beaters of electric mixer.
2. In glass serving bowl sprinkle 1 cup of crumbs. Top with half of banana and half of strawberries. Sprinkle with half of the orange juice.
3. In large bowl beat milk and pudding mix with wire whisk for 2 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes.
4. Meanwhile in chilled bowl beat cream on medium speed of electric mixer until soft peaks form. Fold into pudding mixture. Spoon half of pudding mixture over fruit in bowl.
5. Top with half of remaining crumbs, remaining banana, remaining strawberries and remaining orange juice. Spoon remaining pudding mixture over fruit. Top with remaining crumbs.
6. Refrigerate at least 2 hours. Garnish as desired. Store in refrigerator.